• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Stainless Steel Hole shot with black face.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a holeshot that I picked up some time ago from another person, non member. I thought I would wear it more than I have but it has spent majority of it's time in my case. I would say it is in fair/good condition, in which I received it this way, but I try to underestimate. The crystal looks to be clean with no major scratches. The casing has some nicks and the rubber part of the band has some marks and slight deterioration. I am not sure how else to word it for the rubber. Please take a look at the photos to see a representation of the watch. I do not have a box or any paperwork but I can include a watch stand with it. I did replace the battery a few months ago and it has worked and kept time just fine.

I am in the USA and would rather stick to the states or this trade. If some one outside is interested PM me and we can discuss it.

I would like to trade for glasses if possible. I like to wear Style Switch, Antix, Gascan, Radar/lock, and eyepatch 1. I am not looking for any thing particular or even special editions. I would prefer to trade the watch for something I will wear.

DSC_0003_zpse8lmzrzk.jpgDSC_0008_zpsrhx54jnl.jpgDSC_0009_zpsxcibiymp.jpgDSC_0007_zpsryndtnyj.jpgDSC_0006_zpsjf77attd.jpgDSC_0002_zpsitgzmg33.jpgDSC_0011_zps7rqvnrj1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Gascan S?

S will be to small for me.

A NIB set of the SW Style Switch?

Check inbox

Trade pending.

Done deal. Locking up.