• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stand for coin holders?

There were some metal ones used in stores. I think @qtrain23 has some 3d printed ones for sale though.

I use those plastic displays and they work quite well. There are sellers on eBay that sell batch lots for far cheaper if you're after more than just one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-CLEAR-PL...hash=item1c3ece17ee:m:mWeoZuSqaVZZBsdWsEyE7aw
Thanks. I only have the one coin and not likely to get any others (I'm not an X-Metal guy), so will probably get just one. Which size do you use for yours? I thought the larger 2" ones would perhaps be necessary, but also don't want them to look too big for the holder. Should I go with the regular 1 1/2" one?

I have the 1 1/2" ones and as you can see from the pic, they work well with the larger and small coins.
Coin Easel.JPG

Attachments

• Coin Easel.JPG
    Coin Easel.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Coin Easel.JPG
    Coin Easel.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 160
I actually use the black cord holders. They fit the coins perfectly, and take up 0 space. I imagine they wouldnt work on the older thinner coins though.
image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back