• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Standard Glasses

flash83

Oakley Beginner
We wear the sunnies, get the collectibles or wear the protests but what about the everyday prescription glasses with clear lenses, does anyone wear/own a pair?

i wear prescription glasses to read mostly, sadly theyre not oakleys. if i ever get a pair of rx oakleys i think they gonna be the currency

I have RX Spikes and RX Corkscrew 4.0s... I love em!

I've been thinking about doing some C Wires or Juliets though... :biggrin:

Spike
utf-8BSU1BRzEwNDIuanBn.jpg

Corkscrew
utf-8BSU1BRzEwNDEuanBn.jpg

I have 3 Gaskets (Black, Black/Red and Cork) and Grey Smoke Servos. I am getting Flint Currencys soon, too. I also am pretty pumped about the Crosslink with the Sulfur socks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I can't see without glasses and currently have a pair of Ralph Lauren Polo and Armani specs. I probably shouldn't admit to this on here but I never really thought about getting Oakley specs, I think its because the opticians I went to never stocked Oakley frames. Needless to say I stay away from those kind of shops now!

Oakley Overlord - Satin Black - Clear, recent prescription for reading, this glass is the best style RX I have seen. If they made it as a sunglass I would get those as well.

Back