• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley Standard Issue, Oakley’s exclusive military outfitter, offers specialized products and discounts – if you can get in!

Ever notice how everyone in the military seems to have a pair of Oakleys? Ever wonder where they’re all getting them? Well, look no further because the answer is Oakley Standard Issue.

If you are a military member, you may be wondering what Oakley’s Standard Issue program is all about. This guide will explain exactly what Oakley SI (Standard Issue) is, how you can join, who is eligible, the benefits, and more!

Table of Contents
ToggleWhat is Oakley Standard Issue (Oakley SI)?How Much Cheaper is Oakley Standard...

[url="https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/oakley-us-standard-issue-ultimate-guide/"]Continue reading...

Attachments

• Oakley-Standard-Issue-1024x576.png
    Oakley-Standard-Issue-1024x576.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 154
    98.9 KB · Views: 94
    98.9 KB · Views: 130
    98.9 KB · Views: 81
    98.9 KB · Views: 46
    98.9 KB · Views: 71
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Not sure if this is in the correct section, but here goes:

I've noticed a few people mentioning they ask military and government buddies to purchase items for them from the Standard Issue site. I'm curious if anyone has access to a friends account and uses it to purchase items without bothering them every time they want to order; or if that is a) way too unethical or b) something Oakley would come after you (or your buddy) for?

Not sure if this is in the correct section, but here goes:

I've noticed a few people mentioning they ask military and government buddies to purchase items for them from the Standard Issue site. I'm curious if anyone has access to a friends account and uses it to purchase items without bothering them every time they want to order; or if that is a) way too unethical or b) something Oakley would come after you (or your buddy) for?

I believe you'd run the risk of losing access to it.

Buying for someone not eligible is against their policy. But we crave our Oakleys and things find their way into our hands.

What's bad is when you see a new item hit the USSI website and there are examples on eBay shortly after for twice the price or more.

Buying for someone not eligible is against their policy. But we crave our Oakleys and things find their way into our hands.

What's bad is when you see a new item hit the USSI website and there are examples on eBay shortly after for twice the price or more.

Yep, seen quite a bit of SI stuff while browsing ebay. Friend of mine offered to buy a few things I've been wanting, just wasn't sure if you could get away with paying and shipping to a different address than the registration one in order to save him the hassle every time something else catches my eye (which is rather often ha)

A buddy of mine can do the S.I. website he got me some stuff . I gave him C.C number and it came to my house. He told me to do it that way.

I think that someone can order for someone else. One big no no is ordering things from SI and selling them for a profit. I don't think that ordering for a friend would be much of a big deal as long as they pay the price you got for them. I also think that its not to big of a deal unless your buying tons of product and selling it twice the price. So i wouldn't get a habit doing it but i think once or twice for a buddy would be ok. I would use your address though. Just my two cents.

i really don't think oakley is too concerned with it as long as people aren't scalping. there are even some si pieces in one of my local vaults.

i buy for my friends all of the time but as has been mentioned above you should not sell at a profit that is a different story
but ordering for people is fine sometimes it is good trade fodder

Latest Posts

Back