• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Stands for glasses and watches

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have recently become an owner of my first cabinet:party:
A 3.0 I believe. From a great member and even refurbished and all new and shiney, LEDS everything...its bangin'.
So I believe I am entering another rabbit hole.
I need some help on what to purchase or the availablity.
Looking for simple, do not want the stands to look beter then the glasses the, same with the watch stand/holder. Simple and inexpensive PLEASE.
I was thinking of including the frog bag with the glasses, as there are some very cool bags, so maybe drapping it under the glasses?????
I am just winging it here. I have no idea what I want or what my "decor" inside will be. I thought I would just start with a few metals and a few frogs or what ever.
I think I have about 14 watches now, so a couple watches a few metals a few frogs to start with this cabnet.
GAWD, what have I done.
So any help would be thankful, and a straight jacket might help a bit later.

Some people reacted to this post.
THANK YOU @qtrain23 . This man does some great work, and in a very respectable time. I thought I ordered too many. Hell, going to have to double my order next time.
What have I done? I thought there was a bottom to this rabbit hole. Alice, you lied to us all!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back