• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

*stands* I Dun Mind Paying $200+ For My X-metals, Wish More Would Understand Lol

baka2ph1

Oakley Beginner
Which is why I am glad I found this forum/site =P Others are like:
"Whoa, Cool sunglasses can I try them on?"
Sure!
"How much were they?"
400~
...Then they hand them back right away lol

I recently bought a 2nd pair of juliets since I lost my initial pair back when I was in the military and now on the hunt for a set of Carbon Juliets. Plus more colored lenses to swap out to suit the day/mood (=

I live in SoCal, south of LAX a ways~ Love the tips that have read over so far on the site and going to check out my local Sunglass Hut to see if they're keeeen on doing refills of cleaner solution...hope they aren't stingy about it or something lol Never would've known unless I read it on here that some are!

Last edited:
Thanks~!^^ Having just recently got back to my hometown...I have seen the near by O-store is now gone. Making the 2 nearest O-stores now to be 1hr and 1.5hrs away lol Have read also lens-crafters do refills with the same stuff as well....which makes sense, since Luxottica is What it is these days~

YouTube has a 60minute story on the company actually....and found it really interesting.....didn't know they even own some Eye-Care healthcare companies/insurance programs....talk about a monopoly @_@ When asked if the customers get a 'price break' for them owning so many companys behind the scenes they said something like 'Well each company is allowed to set it's own prices' and she called them out saying "that doesn't answer the question" LOL .....then I realize and take in it's serious tone and not so funny no more *fallsdown*

Last edited:
Thanks peeps~!^^

Welcome. Beware it can be addictive. haha
...and yes it can @_@ If I didn't lose 2 high end glasses back in the military and was 'put off' from collecting them at the time....I'd prolly have a case full of Oakleys and couple other brands by now >____________<

Latest Posts

Back