• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Staple Dove Grey/Pink iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well here goes nothing. It pains me to do this, but I have a pair of Staple Dove grey with pink iridium lenses up for sale. These aren’t the easiest pair to come by and I’d like to pass them along to someone who will appreciate them like I have. I’d like to get $160 for them shipped within the US. If I’m off on my price, please feel free to hit me up with an offer. More pictures upon request, I took them before I came into work today so I know they aren’t stellar.

31CE6982-3EEA-48B6-9AD1-8857253C5101.jpeg

782B5E2A-3092-4AC5-8A2F-8B63172EE68A.jpeg

8D226A64-823F-432C-8459-BDE61ACE85F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not shipping to Canada?

Username Hidden said:
Not shipping to Canada?
I’ve looked into it and it’s just a little spendy to get them up there. If you are interested, we can look at our options

PM

Thanks anyway

Username Hidden said:
Well here goes nothing. It pains me to do this, but I have a pair of Staple Dove grey with pink iridium lenses up for sale. These aren’t the easiest pair to come by and I’d like to pass them along to someone who will appreciate them like I have. I’d like to get $160 for them shipped within the US. If I’m off on my price, please feel free to hit me up with an offer. More pictures upon request, I took them before I came into work today so I know they aren’t stellar.

View attachment 802914

View attachment 802915

View attachment 802916
Price was decent man. I just traded my new complete one for a plasma r2 in box...id guess around 325ish for a pair with everything now a days. So yeah a steal at the price you listed. Im sure that's why they went so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.