• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Staple Liberty Frogskin BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

IMG_1059.JPG
Looking to acquire a BNIB with all original items. Please message me if you're looking to sell a pair and how much. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Lol. That's my picture with my pair.

Username Hidden said:
Lol. That's my picture with my pair.
Is it for sale? LOL

BTW, I love your custom paint jobs @SoulFulFrog

Username Hidden said:
Is it for sale? LOL

BTW, I love your custom paint jobs @SoulFulFrog
I actually just sold one last month to someone here privately. I'll keep my eyes out for one for you though. And thanks a million for that.. it means a ton..

Username Hidden said:
I actually just sold one last month to someone here privately. I'll keep my eyes out for one for you though. And thanks a million for that.. it means a ton..

I was attempting to research online a bit more on the metalizing wash but it was not easy. Sounds like a very cool process.

Username Hidden said:
I was attempting to research online a bit more on the metalizing wash but it was not easy. Sounds like a very cool process.
It's fun to do but super expensive. Honestly it's cheaper for me to send out a bunch of frames for chrome PVD and just color them like chop does it or did I should say. Speaking the truth. I actually had sent out 10 frames to a company in the US that does PVD chrome on football helmets. They recieved my frames with no trouble but they went out of business or disappeared on me... I was in contact with them for about a month after they recieved everything then the emails stopped. Shame because my buddy had referred me to them. They had done a great job on stuff for him.. I guess it was timing. I'm glad I didn't send out frames for people that asked. The pair that were lost were all mine. Oh well. Bad memories..

3 frames cost me 300US to do myself that's just the product.. so not counting the clear coats, colors, frames and lenses

BUMP

I have a pair.
What are they going for now a days?

Got 2 chrome ones too. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair.
What are they going for now a days?

Got 2 chrome ones too. Lol.

Are these 2 others you speak of Chrome Supremes?

I wish. @Steve Thompson
They are chrome plated customs. But not supremes. Made to look pretty similar so you’d actually wear them.