• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Staple Liberty Frogskin BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I have a pair.
What are they going for now a days?

Got 2 chrome ones too. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM’d

Some people reacted to this post.
IMG_1059.JPG

Still looking, if someone has one they'd like to sell hit me up with a PM!

Username Hidden said:
Damn... I paid 140$ CAD for mine...
I mean.... he's only had them listed for over a year :rolleyes: give it 2-3 more an he might come down to what you paid

Yeah, I’m not paying $500. I’ve spoken with several great collectors on here and consensus seems to still be the Frogskin market keeps falling.

I’d love to get one of these but I’m looking around the $250 mark after discussions with others. We shall see what comes about.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I’m not paying $500. I’ve spoken with several great collectors on here and consensus seems to still be the Frogskin market keeps falling.

I’d love to get one of these but I’m looking around the $250 mark after discussions with others. We shall see what comes about.

That's what i sold my pair for a few months back. Price seems to be holding right at that mark.

Username Hidden said:
That's what i sold my pair for a few months back. Price seems to be holding right at that mark.

I need to start looking where you guys are, I’ve yet to come across some that didn’t sell for north of 300

Username Hidden said:

The guy with the pair for 500, told me that he picked up two pairs... I will have to dig through the chat I had with them, but I want to say 330 was his lowest... but who knows in 7 months maybe his mind has changed.