• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X Frogskins ROYGBIV

Is anyone else having an issue with the red pair shipping? I bought them as soon as they dropped and every color but that has either already come or shipped 😐
I bit too. Even though I said I wouldn't. Makes me a hypocrite but whatever. I bought mine from oakley and received them 2 days later. However ive read some folks on Facebook had some issues buying from staple. Not surprising. They can't get their **** straight as usual. They'd better send you a replacement one if it gets lost..hope not though. I'd say rest assured you'll get one though. I believe they've mass produced again on the release.

I bit too. Even though I said I wouldn't. Makes me a hypocrite but whatever. I bought mine from oakley and received them 2 days later. However ive read some folks on Facebook had some issues buying from staple. Not surprising. They can't get their **** straight as usual. They'd better send you a replacement one if it gets lost..hope not though. I'd say rest assured you'll get one though. I believe they've mass produced again on the release.
Yes…mass production is the new thing. Hopefully they will figure it out soon. I liked the limited releases slightly better and the good old days of things coming correctly.

This is all I get from ntwrk for my purple pair that has been sitting for over 2 weeks now and they guarantee 2 weeks it will be shipped. I could of bought them from numerous other sources by now. Pretty effed up.

E535262E-089D-43F3-9995-A420D71A79CA.png

Funny thing is Oakley is beating a dead horse by doing 30% off the staples when 3 of the 4 models are sold out already. Only reason to do it would be to piss you off...

Latest Posts

Back