• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X Frogskins ROYGBIV

If only I had time to search for my blippi meme...
Ahh here we go

8AF7C9EE-5169-452E-943A-05CE36255F17.jpeg

You guys tell me when you buy something you always sell it for a loss? :D I need your day job if that is the case you can just throw money away. It wont be the last flip I try to help me get something else for less.

This is all I get from ntwrk for my purple pair that has been sitting for over 2 weeks now and they guarantee 2 weeks it will be shipped. I could of bought them from numerous other sources by now. Pretty effed up.

View attachment 877272
Same thing, I contacted them last week and haven’t heard anything. These were the first pair I purchased. Take our money and then no word.

You guys tell me when you buy something you always sell it for a loss? :D I need your day job if that is the case you can just throw money away. It wont be the last flip I try to help me get something else for less.
It all depends how much your trying to flip it for...

Same thing, I contacted them last week and haven’t heard anything. These were the first pair I purchased. Take our money and then no word.
Yeah pisses me off I want the purple so if I don’t end up getting it in the end...

It’s the fact that you’re proud to flip for me .

Most of us try to help other members out and hook them up to keep the community going, when you have flippers it makes the other people selling here look bad.

I mean I sold a palace mumbo for $500 $20 more than what I paid for them (covering shipping and insurance)

Even tho stock x has my mumbo for $1250, it’s just that we’re here to GROW the community not turn a profit

It’s the fact that you’re proud to flip for me .

Most of us try to help other members out and hook them up to keep the community going, when you have flippers it makes the other people selling here look bad.

I mean I sold a palace mumbo for $500 $20 more than what I paid for them (covering shipping and insurance)

Even tho stock x has my mumbo for $1250, it’s just that we’re here to GROW the community not turn a profit
Yup and I said in the chat if someone here wants it, offer me a price where I don't lose any money and it's yours. Honestly I find your comments not warranted, if I want to buy something and someone is willing to pay more then great. If not, fine by me too. Everyone has their price they are willing to pay on something they want. Just like someone who paid $400 for a pair of X Metals years ago and now can sell them for $1000. It might not be immediate flipping, but it is flipping for a profit......