• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Glad you ended up giving it a second chance and enjoying it! Yea it’s become more of the Baby Yoda show than anything lol.

I think they’ve already confirmed a 4th season which it’s nuts considering we’re only on the 2nd.
Baby Yoda is amazing. My daughter is obsessed with it, even though she hasn't seen a single episode haha. Her friends at kindergarten have a little plush version of him.

Yea I really didn’t like TLJ at all lol, but that’s awesome that you did! That’s the great thing about being passionate fans is everyone has their own favorite. But I think a majority of the fan base would say Empire was the best.

Rogue one is easily in my top 3, such a great movie. And I agree with you there that Abrams should have done the whole trilogy, just seems like they never had a clear path on what they wanted to do.
Yep. Empire is my favorite. Filmed here in Norway too☺️ My least favorite is episode 1. But I still watched it 7 times in the theaters😜

oh man.... i don't want to spoil anything (i guess it doesn't unless you know who they are) but in this weeks episode when the dark troopers from the Dark Forces video game were shown my jaw dropped and i got so excited. i loved that game as a kid.
Man I can’t believe they dropped that on us! If those are dark troopers, which they appear to be, it would be another great legends thing added back to canon. Crazy to think they were arguably the most powerful thing in Star Wars besides Jedi/Sith.

oh man.... i don't want to spoil anything (i guess it doesn't unless you know who they are) but in this weeks episode when the dark troopers from the Dark Forces video game were shown my jaw dropped and i got so excited. i loved that game as a kid.
Me too:):) and I’m pretty sure Ahsoka Tano will be in the next episode which is called........... wait for it....... The Jedi.

This guy is so exited for Friday’s episode of The Mandalorian
41EC3ABF-6A90-439F-B8E9-B88090395E00.jpeg

Back