• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

not a big SW fan but this spinoff got my attention
859202C2-C859-4980-8DB6-B7C3A480E158.jpeg

**WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD**

I hope y’all watched cause I’m just still blown away by that episode. So much stuff going on, so much fan service, but I’m not gonna complain. Dave Filoni has shown his brilliance once again!

I thought Ahsoka was well portrayed, wish Rosario sounded a little bit more like the voice actress from her animated appearances but that doesn’t really bother me that much. The child’s name finally revealed, and his backstory just so cool.

Then the ending masterpiece, the western showdown and samurai duel at the same time, with the goddaughter of Bruce Lee playing the magistrate, just crazy. Oh and then the Thrawn drop lol!

Last edited:
I knew Thrawn was going to be a plot point. He had to be. i just thought it would be Moff Gidian to be looking for him not Ashoka. i jumped on the bandwagon of people who thought the Empire wants the child to navigate the unknown regions to find Thrawn like they used force sensitive children for in the books.

It was a great episode for sure.

I knew Thrawn was going to be a plot point. He had to be. i just thought it would be Moff Gidian to be looking for him not Ashoka. i jumped on the bandwagon of people who thought the Empire wants the child to navigate the unknown regions to find Thrawn like they used force sensitive children for in the books.

It was a great episode for sure.
Good point, I didn't even think of that as a possibility for them wanting the child.

But I guess we'll be having a darksaber v. Beskar staff duel at some point this season.

**WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD**

I hope y’all watched cause I’m just still blown away by that episode. So much stuff going on, so much fan service, but I’m not gonna complain. Dave Filoni has shown his brilliance once again!

I thought Ahsoka was well portrayed, wish Rosario sounded a little bit more like the voice actress from her animated appearances but that doesn’t really bother me that much. The child’s name finally revealed, and his backstory just so cool.

Then the ending masterpiece, the western showdown and samurai duel at the same time, with the goddaughter of Bruce Lee playing the magistrate, just crazy. Oh and then the Thrawn drop lol!

8F449EA9-978B-4761-8534-9B04FDFA30A7.jpeg

That episode was one of the best Star Wars hour I’ve seen since Return of the Jedi. Holy **** Dave Filoni knocked it out of the park. He should be the creative force for everything Star Wars. He is after all Lucas’ Padawan. I think Luke will show up soon too!

That episode was one of the best Star Wars hour I’ve seen since Return of the Jedi. Holy **** Dave Filoni knocked it out of the park. He should be the creative force for everything Star Wars. He is after all Lucas’ Padawan. I think Luke will show up soon too!
Filoni should be the creative head at Lucasfilm for sure

Back