• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

That episode was one of the best Star Wars hour I’ve seen since Return of the Jedi. Holy **** Dave Filoni knocked it out of the park. He should be the creative force for everything Star Wars. He is after all Lucas’ Padawan. I think Luke will show up soon too!

And a Michael Biehn cameo to boot!

The casting is awesome!

ABD17015-5EFC-49EC-8BE4-12F8B419F5B6.jpeg

**WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD**

I hope y’all watched cause I’m just still blown away by that episode. So much stuff going on, so much fan service, but I’m not gonna complain. Dave Filoni has shown his brilliance once again!

I thought Ahsoka was well portrayed, wish Rosario sounded a little bit more like the voice actress from her animated appearances but that doesn’t really bother me that much. The child’s name finally revealed, and his backstory just so cool.

Then the ending masterpiece, the western showdown and samurai duel at the same time, with the goddaughter of Bruce Lee playing the magistrate, just crazy. Oh and then the Thrawn drop lol!
Couldn’t agree more. I was very pleasantly surprised by Rosario Dawson’s portrayal of Ahsoka. Today’s episode was just as good! This series has been a godsend, and after the last trilogy, it’s restored my faith and love of Star Wars. I’m just hoping they don’t try to tie any of this current plot into the plot of 7,8,9.

Couldn’t agree more. I was very pleasantly surprised by Rosario Dawson’s portrayal of Ahsoka. Today’s episode was just as good! This series has been a godsend, and after the last trilogy, it’s restored my faith and love of Star Wars. I’m just hoping they don’t try to tie any of this current plot into the plot of 7,8,9.
Well, they already have. Force healing and then this season we saw what looked liked Snoke at the cloning facility. Regardless, this show has already connected all three trilogies and animated serie and made them all better. Can’t wait to binge Season 1 and 2 together. And so looking forward to Obi Wan.

Well, they already have. Force healing and then this season we saw what looked liked Snoke at the cloning facility. Regardless, this show has already connected all three trilogies and animated serie and made them all better. Can’t wait to binge Season 1 and 2 together. And so looking forward to Obi Wan., and more

I noticed that. They’re both 2 loose references though. I viewed The objects in the tanks as more of a general midichlorian reference. I’m hoping they don’t make any direct ones. That trilogy almost ruined Star Wars for me

Yes I believe this series has definitely calmed down the fan base that was definitely divided after the sequels. While I think a lot of people want this series to just be its own thing and not have any interaction with the skywalker saga, I think it was inevitable. It definitely is cool to see all these characters that have only appeared in animation, and seeing Boba Fett again was very awesome. They’re doing a great job bringing back a lot of legends stuff back to canon.

Latest Posts

Back