• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

z-Dumpaday-11-1.jpg

Here’s my 1:1 replica of Darth Maul’s lightsaber by master replicas, displayed with my Darth Maul life size bust. Plaque is signed by Ray Park (Maul’s actor). Closest thing you can buy to the actual prop used on screen. Yes I’m a nerd lol.

View attachment 831744
Sadly master replicas is no longer in business. They made quality pieces at a affordable price. Now prices are just crazy. I get them when I can. My grail is master replicas falcon. Is the life size mAul a sideshow. I think a lot of people went over to EFX from master replicas. The pieces seem to be of the same quality but prices are high also.
92C986F5-0742-448F-AB23-A5034BB9F099.png

Sadly master replicas is no longer in business. They made quality pieces at a affordable price. Now prices are just crazy. I get them when I can. My grail is master replicas falcon. Is the life size mAul a sideshow. I think a lot of people went over to EFX from master replicas. The pieces seem to be of the same quality but prices are high also. View attachment 850436
Awesome display room! Yea the prices nowadays for MR are just ridiculous, but for an investment standpoint I guess that’s ok. The AT-AT is my holy grail for MR items.

Awesome display room! Yea the prices nowadays for MR are just ridiculous, but for an investment standpoint I guess that’s ok. The AT-AT is my holy grail for MR items.
I keep eyeballing the boba fett blaster but can’t spend 4K on it. Lol. I only have one light saber anikins. I’d like one more but they are just two pricey. If ur looking for a medal of yavin Brian’s toys has it for 630 brand new in the box.

I keep eyeballing the boba fett blaster but can’t spend 4K on it. Lol. I only have one light saber anikins. I’d like one more but they are just two pricey. If ur looking for a medal of yavin Brian’s toys has it for 630 brand new in the box.
I’m with you on that one, I would love to own one too. Sometimes one pops up on the cheaper side, I think one sold recently on eBay for around $2500 new in the box.

And thanks for the heads up!

Latest Posts

Back