• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Screenshot_20230814-153033_Facebook.jpg

We had a couple opportunities to hit Black Spire Outpost East on Batuu this last week. Got a few bounties completed. Met few local contacts. Got hassled by Stormtroopers. Had a couple cocktails at Oga’s Cantina. Knocked a few new dents in the Falcon. Rallied with a fellow spy from the Rebel Alliance Intelligence Service.

We arrived the day after Labor Day on a Monday and it was virtually deserted in the outpost when we arrived. Good photo opportunities.

Good times 🪖👍

View attachment 1084065

View attachment 1084067

View attachment 1084068

View attachment 1084069

View attachment 1084073

View attachment 1084078

View attachment 1084079

View attachment 1084080

View attachment 1084081
I was just there. Love that place.

Decent episode, nothing too crazy or over the top but good enough. I think we were all pretty spoiled after the previous two episodes that this one may seem a bit underwhelming.

I guess this show will definitely be running another season because I can not see them wrapping everything in the final episode unless it’s like 2 hours long lol.

Decent episode, nothing too crazy or over the top but good enough. I think we were all pretty spoiled after the previous two episodes that this one may seem a bit underwhelming.

I guess this show will definitely be running another season because I can not see them wrapping everything in the final episode unless it’s like 2 hours long lol.
Yeah, I agree. Good episode but nothing special. Hopefully we do see a season 2 or maybe this is the start of an up coming Thrawn type series.

Back