• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

FB_IMG_1573602595435.jpg

The Mandalorian is fawking amazing. Fyi
Listen, my buddy with that crazy SW Figurine collection told me to get him the Entertainment Weekly Magazine when I went back to Houston...

I went back in August and for 4 freaking weeks, couldn't find it...

Finally, 2 weeks after I get back to Mexico City, my wife sends me a text asking if my friend still wanted it - I said HELL YES, BRING IT !!!

So she brought it for him - he was super geeked !!!

ps
The "trailer" they used on IG makes it look suuuuuper dope 🤘🏼

168F082D-4C7E-46EC-8A25-00FAA7EDA8E8.jpeg

The Mandalorian is fawking amazing. Fyi

The first episode is legit. reminds me of the Tails From The Bounty Hunters Star Wars expanded universe book (a book that is not cannon anymore unfortunately). it was cool seeing an IG bounty hunter droid in action besides just in the Shadows Of The Empire video game and some of the books. finally they put a character with some mystique behind the Mandalorian armor again. the prequels almost ruined the level of bad ass the Mandalorian characters have always had.

i noticed the A hole in the cantina in the first scene said "Echuta, Mando!" and the captions translated it to "Hey, Mando!" instead of "F*** you, Mando!" i'm not sure if it was the show creators messing with Disney and getting swears in for the people who know what it was, or if Disney is trying to change what that word means... i hope it is the former.

Back