• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

I noticed that. They’re both 2 loose references though. I viewed The objects in the tanks as more of a general midichlorian reference. I’m hoping they don’t make any direct ones. That trilogy almost ruined Star Wars for me
I agree with you there that I don’t believe the things we saw in the tanks were a direct reference to snoke, I think it was just showing us the empire was involved in trying to create beings with the blood/tissue of force sensitives.

I for one was not a big fan of the sequels, I think if JJ Abrams directed the whole trilogy it might have been better but who can say lol.

I agree with you there that I don’t believe the things we saw in the tanks were a direct reference to snoke, I think it was just showing us the empire was involved in trying to create beings with the blood/tissue of force sensitives.

I for one was not a big fan of the sequels, I think if JJ Abrams directed the whole trilogy it might have been better but who can say lol.
Agreed. I don’t hate them for the sake of hating them. I dislike them bc they’re a disjointed mess, that offers a piss poor narrative and disrespects one of the greatest trilogies ever. 7 hours of film and we got little to no exposition in any of them. Also, the general attitude that most members of the cast, primarily Mark Hamill, have towards them is really all you need to know

Agreed. I don’t hate them for the sake of hating them. I dislike them bc they’re a disjointed mess, that offers a piss poor narrative and disrespects one of the greatest trilogies ever. 7 hours of film and we got little to no exposition in any of them. Also, the general attitude that most members of the cast, primarily Mark Hamill, have towards them is really all you need to know
Yea they were disjointed, even the actors said that the trilogy had no direct path. I know John Boyega was especially upset on how he was treated. They definitely didn’t do themselves any favors lol.

I will say the one good thing that the sequels did was bring a lot of new fans to Star Wars which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

Here’s food for thought boys. The reason the Empire wants Grogu is because they are trying to create a force sensitive body for Palpetine to take over. It makes perfect sense!
It does make sense, and it does fit in with the timeline with when he would be continuing to clone himself. It is reasonable to assume that he started cloning himself around the end of the clone wars, even though it’s not confirmed.

The only issue is I’m not certain that anyone in the empire knew that Palpatine’s essence was on Exegol besides the forces he had hidden there prior. I’m not sure if it was ever stated that his location was secret to those in the remains of the empire or not.

It does make sense, and it does fit in with the timeline with when he would be continuing to clone himself. It is reasonable to assume that he started cloning himself around the end of the clone wars, even though it’s not confirmed.

The only issue is I’m not certain that anyone in the empire knew that Palpatine’s essence was on Exegol besides the forces he had hidden there prior. I’m not sure if it was ever stated that his location was secret to those in the remains of the empire or not.
Much to learn we still have. Ponder, I must this information.

Much to learn we still have. Ponder, I must this information.
1607549886218.gif

Back