• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

I know man, I’m actually fuming about it. I wrote a long winded letter to the Lucasfilm execs and cancelled my Disney+ subscription this morning. It’s unacceptable if you want my honest opinion.
Dude, in truth, the show was spectacular! Edge of my seat, wonderful surprises, and Ewan is acting his ašs off. The story was just beautiful. There is not one thing to nitpick. If fanboys can’t love this show then there really is something wrong with them. I wish Chow had directed the prequel trilogy. What an amazing director who gives scenes time to breathe and knows Star Wars. Wow. Just wow. It surpassed my expectations for the first two episodes.

Dude, in truth, the show was spectacular! Edge of my seat, wonderful surprises, and Ewan is acting his ašs off. The story was just beautiful. There is not one thing to nitpick. If fanboys can’t love this show then there really is something wrong with them. I wish Chow had directed the prequel trilogy. What an amazing director who gives scenes time to breathe and knows Star Wars. Wow. Just wow. It surpassed my expectations for the first two episodes.
For real man the first two episodes were fantastic. I don’t usually wake up super early to watch new episodes but today was the exception and I don’t regret it haha! But I don’t want to say too much not to spoil but I was totally blown away by it. But I agree, I’ve always liked Chow too and I’m glad that she’s getting her shot at a full Star Wars project. Her and Bryce Dallas Howard should get to direct more SW stuff. I can’t wait till next Friday.

I hsver mixed feelings about the episodes. I like what they are setting up, however, I don't like them using young Leia. I believe it borderlines on retconning "A New Hope" in the face that she didn't know Obi-Wan in that movie. I also didn't like that Third Sister knew that Vader was Anakin, when it has been established that only the Emperor knew Vaders identity.

For real man the first two episodes were fantastic. I don’t usually wake up super early to watch new episodes but today was the exception and I don’t regret it haha! But I don’t want to say too much not to spoil but I was totally blown away by it. But I agree, I’ve always liked Chow too and I’m glad that she’s getting her shot at a full Star Wars project. Her and Bryce Dallas Howard should get to direct more SW stuff. I can’t wait till next Friday.
You mean Wednesday brother!!!

I hsver mixed feelings about the episodes. I like what they are setting up, however, I don't like them using young Leia. I believe it borderlines on retconning "A New Hope" in the face that she didn't know Obi-Wan in that movie. I also didn't like that Third Sister knew that Vader was Anakin, when it has been established that only the Emperor knew Vaders identity.
Leia never meets Obi-Wan in A New Hope. She never says she didn’t know who Obi-Wan was. Hell she said “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi your my only hope.” And “years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars”. But she could have vaguely remembered him. I sort of remember people from when I was ten but can’t recall the events😜😜😜

Back