• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Well, I'm in my late 40's now, creeping on 50 to be honest, and I love em all. Yes, some are better than others, Lucas over Disney, and all that, but the cgi has brought a lot to the franchise, in my honest opinion, plus I really enjoy the side stories. Disney has expanded a lot of characters that nobody really ever thought much about, ie. Fett, Mando, Andor, etc, not to mention all the back stories they've turned out, like Solo, Rogue one, and Obi-Wan, after he delivered Luke, and before A New Hope. Yes, some of those stories could have been done a bit differently, but so far I've dug em all. Personally, I don't watch these movies just to pick them apart like a lot of people do, I'm just happy they are still coming out with new stuff, and I watch them with child like enthusiasm! Lol! I'm not a critic by no means, I'm just a fan I guess.

Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️

Well, I'm in my late 40's now, creeping on 50 to be honest, and I love em all. Yes, some are better than others, Lucas over Disney, and all that, but the cgi has brought a lot to the franchise, in my honest opinion, plus I really enjoy the side stories. Disney has expanded a lot of characters that nobody really ever thought much about, ie. Fett, Mando, Andor, etc, not to mention all the back stories they've turned out, like Solo, Rogue one, and Obi-Wan, after he delivered Luke, and before A New Hope. Yes, some of those stories could have been done a bit differently, but so far I've dug em all. Personally, I don't watch these movies just to pick them apart like a lot of people do, I'm just happy they are still coming out with new stuff, and I watch them with child like enthusiasm! Lol! I'm not a critic by no means, I'm just a fan I guess.

Just my 2 cents 🤷‍♂️

5F3E3140-C9BB-4320-8FFD-1E6A9F239F0F.gif

Back