• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

START SELLING - R2 replacement rubber by LINEGEAR

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
I hope this is a good news to X-Metal fans, especially R2 enthusiasts. Romeo 2 replacement rubber will be ready to sell Nov - Dec.

The quality is great. It is tight fit. Component are: earsocks, temple shock (small size only, = oem 15), nosepad in small (15) and large (25).

It will be initially available in 4 colors: Black, Red, Blue & White. (now you can custom your R2 to your imagination)

And R2 now will be fully covered (by LINEGEAR): replacement lenses, rubber, screws, washer, coupler, pin. Welcome back R2 (from the way to extinction)!

Enjoy the pictures for now.

And please kindly tag and share with your friends. Thank you

ALL.jpg
BK1.jpg
BK3.jpg
BK5.jpg
BL1.jpg
BL2.jpg
BL6.jpg
RED1.jpg
RED5.jpg
RED2.jpg
WHITE3.jpg

WHITE2.jpg
WHITE4.jpg

Not a R2 fan but this is a great news. There are a lot of fans out there or people who wanted to restore trashed pairs and couldn't do it. Hard to believe that among 7 billion people there's only one crew who supports this great design.
Too bad there are no original racing jacket fans, maybe if there were I could get a set of earsocks from you guys lol.

Anyways, not going to use your new product but you've got tons of respect from me guys. I hope your business will last a lifetime and will make you awfully rich :)

@rzurzel : Thanks for the kind word and the support. Making R2 rubber is a huge investment and our business can not go on without you all support.

At the end of the day, each of us is doing our best to support our family and love ones. Good luck and may success come to you all.

Last edited:
That's great, thanks for making this happen. R2 is a great frame.

When you say "washer", do you mean the earstem hinge washers or the gaskets for the lens mount screws? If the R2 is "fully covered" you should be offering those gaskets, too. Cutting off pieces of earsock is not ideal.

Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back