• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starting My Collection

tmart1616

Oakley Beginner
I am new to this site and have recently started my own oakley collection. At the moment I only have radars and am trying to obtain rare pairs of other styles of oakleys. I have two ichiro radars and my other ones are mainly customs and the charity editions. If you know anyone who is looking to sell any sunglasses please send me a message(I think I can do that though I'm not a premium member). I'm only 18 and don't work during the school year so I don't have a ton of money to spend so depending I on the pair of sunglasses anyone is selling I will try my best to purchase them. Thanks for your time and any help you can offer

You may find some good deals in the FS section. But you need to be a member for atleast a month and enough number of post to access that section. Welcome to the forum!

I am new as well so welcome.
It is easy to spend a lot of money so be selective in your decisions as you have plenty of time to collect at your age.

Make sure you have a good camera to show us all your O purchases

I finally got a pair of antifreeze which should be here in a few days!! And how do I post pictures on here?

Back