• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starting My Wish List Of Sorts

I'm starting to make a wishlist/give it time and they will be mine list (calling it wishlist for simplicity's sake) but as I'm new to the scene need some help finding ones besides whats on the website and what I've seen round here, but heres it so far

Si gascan desert
Alinghi fuel cell
Ducati plaintiff
Livestrong scalpel
Fmj Shaun white Holbrooks
Jupiter camo Holbrooks
Flying tiger gascans
Shaun white frogskins
A simple white pair of frogskins (supremes?)
Livestrong jawbones

Any ideas?

good list so far man, some of those are gonna b hard to track down. white supremes are gonna cost a pretty penny now. do you want the shaun white frogskins that were just released or the original ones? if u want the ones now get them before they go way up in price. keep on and you will get them when the time comes

The original ones blue lenses, and luckily I have a good job and minimal expenses (18 living at home rent free) so most of my pay check can go to sunnies if need be, I started what 2-3 weeks ago and I'm looking at my fourth pair with two signature editions, I just want the best, not just alot

I'm starting to make a wishlist/give it time and they will be mine list (calling it wishlist for simplicity's sake) but as I'm new to the scene need some help finding ones besides whats on the website and what I've seen round here, but heres it so far

Si gascan desert
Alinghi fuel cell
Ducati plaintiff
Livestrong scalpel
Fmj Shaun white Holbrooks
Jupiter camo Holbrooks
Flying tiger gascans
Shaun white frogskins
A simple white pair of frogskins (supremes?)
Livestrong jawbones

Any ideas?

you need to add some Monster Dog's to that list, every collection should have some. Plus the C-Six & or Pit Boss

Good luck with your collecting

I was in our farmington store and the 1 customer that bought the aluminum C 6's happened to be in there...start there and work up to the 4K pair..no seriously I couldnt even afford the Polished RB/Gold Flaks I just got but sold off some stuff to help ...48 living with wife in apt and broke..I remember those days of 18 at home For me it was cd's at the time...over the hills and far away now...

Unknown if you want white frogskins try to track down a pair of matte white/gold iridium 03-209. The don't sell for that much on ebay, and the "oakley" logo on the arms is black. replace the gold iridium with grey lenses and you got yourself white frogs..

Unknown if you want white frogskins try to track down a pair of matte white/gold iridium 03-209. The don't sell for that much on ebay, and the "oakley" logo on the arms is black. replace the gold iridium with grey lenses and you got yourself white frogs..

Might just do that, but honestly, I'd love some frogs and if I see a perfect pair, I'll buy them, but they arnt the top of my list(besides the SW's since I just love those), I wanna get some more interesting pairs, I'll do the simple everyone has them ones later, for example I'm going to start seriously searching for some flying tiger gascans, I love frogs, but I wasn't there in their heyday like many of y'all, so it doesn't mean as much to me, I see Holbrooks becoming the next frogs for my generation of collectors

Back