• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay as far away from FUSE as you can.

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Sent my Inmate frames to them for some Rx lenses, since Oakley will no longer do older frames.
This is what these hacks sent back to me
Luckily I took photos before I shipped. I dont know what good it will do me.
This company is a bunch of hacks.
IMG_20190116_112206594.jpg

IMG_20190116_112212149.jpg

IMG_20190116_115341772.jpg

IMG_20190116_115345156.jpg

IMG_20190116_115354044.jpg

And before:

12-10-2018.jpg

Last edited:
Sent my Inmate frames to them for some Rx lenses, since Oakley will no longer do older frames.
This is what these hacks sent back to me
Luckily I took photos before I shipped. I dont know what good it will do me.
This company is a bunch of hacks.
View attachment 569588 View attachment 569589 View attachment 569590 View attachment 569591 View attachment 569592

And before:

View attachment 569593

That looks like an @htrap2294 rental.

OMG I can’t believe they ****ed the inmates up like that from a lens swap. Did you contact them? I would be hesitant to send a frame to any of those aftermarket lens manufacturers.

They arent responding to me. I took them to Oakley no dice, sent them to Dillon, no dice.
trashed.

They arent responding to me. I took them to Oakley no dice, sent them to Dillon, no dice.
trashed.

Sun & Sand has something to do with them but he isnt active anymore for some reason.

Ive been telling people to stay away from these cheap places for a while. Sorry that happened to you OWL.

No other choice. I couldnt find ANYWHERE to get custom Rx in these. Hell these are advertised on their website. Rx Inmate lenses. you would think they have removed them once or twice:
Heres what Zach Goodin said last week. I should have known. Probably prying on them with a flathead:
Hi Pissed off customer,

I apologize for the delay, there were some issues with the finishing process since the Inmate unlike many other metal frames doesn't actually have a clasp or screw holding the frame around the lens, but rather is more like a plastic frame in that the lenses are popped in and out. Unfortunately that can cause some problems with the thicker RX lenses and the bevel has to be more fine tuned to ensure fit.

No other choice. I couldnt find ANYWHERE to get custom Rx in these. Hell these are advertised on their website. Rx Inmate lenses. you would think they have removed them once or twice:
Heres what Zach Goodin said last week. I should have known. Probably prying on them with a flathead:

Did you pay with paypal or your CC?

Back