• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay as far away from FUSE as you can.

thanks to whoever finally closed that garage sale, make me an offer 7 page for sale thread. jeebus

Tomorrow is 3 weeks and these clowns havent done ****. Even the lenses were wrong. Polarized when I specifically ordered non polarized, and apparently the base curve is wrong too.
No frame, no credit, nothing.

Did you pay using a CC? If so, why not call them up and file a complaint and stop payment. Your CC will give you better protection than Paypal.

I did pay with a CC. I was hoping to not go down that road because as soon as I do its gonna get hostile. And the CC stop wont cover my BNIB Inmate frame

Well, theyve responded but its been stalls. And I kind of get that. Not like you can jump on ebay and find this frame NIB. Im sure the NIBs ones are in the 3-400 range on there.
Crappy customer service.

In that case, good luck. Hope it gets all resolved in your favor, but i wouldn't wait too long. I would also call my CC and ask what the deadline is for them to be able to do anything at all.

Sorry brother, that blows!
Zach at Fuse always did me righteous. Bought three Rx from them. 2 Julie's and a Carbon Blade. Never an issue.

Man that SUCK! Seeing those frames is terrible, but makes me feel a little good since I was offered the chance to send my own in due to some lying on their part in my original order which I called in... Because; I read on here the Base Curve for Juliet lenses sold by them is wrong (too flat), but if you call them it's possible to get the correct ones - which is exactly what I did and the rep on the phone said they'd be sure to get me the 8.75 BC lens I wanted for the Juliet... Despite especially calling them to place the order I still got a set of flatter BC than requested, an as expected they didn't fit right.

I decided to email them this time, in which the customer service rep explained that it's impossible that someone from their company told me I could have a proper BC lens sent as they do not stock them and are only done by special order - which isn't doable without them having the frame. They offered me a custom set cut but I wasn't feeling it since they were contradicting what they previously told me, and they wouldn't let me send it them at my cost w/ insurance...

Just a whole bunch of disappointment from FUSE.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.12.31 PM.png

Well, today is three months since I ordered lenses from these jackasses. I have a damaged collectors frame, and the wrong Rx lenses. Nothing else but empty promises. They havent responded to me since March 6th. Filed a BBB claim today.
Dont know what else to do except warn people to stay the **** away from FUSE and their sh1tty work.

Back