• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay as far away from FUSE as you can.

Well, today is three months since I ordered lenses from these jackasses. I have a damaged collectors frame, and the wrong Rx lenses. Nothing else but empty promises. They havent responded to me since March 6th. Filed a BBB claim today.
Dont know what else to do except warn people to stay the **** away from FUSE and their sh1tty work.

They bought inmate rubbers from me on ebay. I figured they were for you

Sorry about that, that blows. I had them do three different lenses for me, two Juliets and a Carbon Blade. All three exceptional. One of them was even a transition lens.

Well, today is three months since I ordered lenses from these jackasses. I have a damaged collectors frame, and the wrong Rx lenses. Nothing else but empty promises. They havent responded to me since March 6th. Filed a BBB claim today.
Dont know what else to do except warn people to stay the **** away from FUSE and their sh1tty work.

I hate to hear that. What's the BBB gonna do?

I hate to hear that. What's the BBB gonna do?
He'll likely get a generic response email from BBB regarding the complaint... BBB in its self isn't all the reliable, there are numerous A rated business on there that are/were investigated by the government for Fraud and in many cases prosecuted because of it while still retaining an A rating.

Ill get my funds back from the CC company. Ill have a beater frame to **** with, and a NIB oem set of lenses.'But more so, Im looking to tarnish the **** of out their reputation. Can I say that on TV?

Ill get my funds back from the CC company. Ill have a beater frame to **** with, and a NIB oem set of lenses.'But more so, Im looking to tarnish the **** of out their reputation. Can I say that on TV?
You can say anything on live TV, so long as you say it quick enough before they cut the camera's. You gonna hit up their yelp, google review, angles list etc pages with some colorful reviews?

You can say anything on live TV, so long as you say it quick enough before they cut the camera's. You gonna hit up their yelp, google review, angles list etc pages with some colorful reviews?
packet their office ip and website? nah Im classy.
Surprisingly, BBB is pretty effective. They harass the business owner pretty good. and the reviews I get to leave on facebook, gewgles and insta-tweeter are ever more

packet their office ip and website? nah Im classy.
Surprisingly, BBB is pretty effective. They harass the business owner pretty good. and the reviews I get to leave on facebook, gewgles and insta-tweeter are ever more
Hmm so they won't have the pleasant surprise of an ERROR 403 or 1040 appear on their webpage say Black Friday 2019? I wouldn't be able to hold back from being that thoughtful, if I dealing with migraine they provided you. Best of luck in your review revenge plot attack :vinsent:

Back