• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay away from This GUY.🤬🤬💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the guy! God damn. He hounded me to sell him some rare frogs as well. I wasn’t willing. So he ask what I had for sale. Offered him. Told him that if he wanted the rarer frogs he would have to build some trust because I didn’t know who he is. So... He started to bargain which I met him in the middle. Then flaked! Like wtf.

Then a few month, he saw that I was in LA, he asked if I could help him get the frogs that were at the city of origins pop-up. He had the guts to ask for help and not only that ask to buy it at a lower price because he was “poor”

Wtf this guy. Thanks for sounding out. Now I know.
If he is not in the states... I won’t even respond

agreed. moral is don't use friends and family unless you can hunt them down. isn't worth the hassle. glad you used G&S otherwise that fuknut could of canceled the payment.
Your so right I actually called PayPal because I wanted to get educated on what the process is for returning something via a dispute and what happens to the cash. They said he needs to prove first what the issue is. The money has gone into bills for my family and household so it's no longer in my PayPal balance. Apparently what happens is if he files a dispute because hes uneducated he has to provide a tracking number, actually ship within 14 days of the dispute, once I receive the package back here and approve the contents are undamaged and are the same as I sent him they then give the money back to him. To be completely honest I'd rather he ship back to me. The pairs I sold him are very rare and are far better suited for someone that would appreciate what they are. The worst part was that I had another offer on them from someone I had dealt with before but they had asked me after $hithead did so I was trying to be fair. The ass-hat made up excuses for 2 weeks too before he actually paid me. Hes just looking for discounts or a way to keep the frames without paying for them. Its extremely unfortunate so I'm hoping my post here will provide information enough to the decent members of the community to stear clear of him and save any headaches.

That sucks man. I had something similar happen to me recently. A douchebag from England bought a Mars from me on eBay and when he got it he started asking for a partial refund. **** no! He he started a return. The bad part about eBay international sales is that I have no way to issue a return label and if I don’t issue one eBay will refund they buyer and he would get to keep the Mars. I actually moved all of money out of my PayPal just in case that happened.

Luckily @TexxxZ 2.0 was able to get me a shipping label since Northern Ireland uses the same postal service. As soon as I sent him the return label he closed the dispute and left negative feedback.

The **** part is that neither eBay nor PayPal had a way for me to get him a return label and told me they didn’t know what to do. I no longer sell internationally anymore because of that.

Also warning people about scammers is a good thing. If those people happen to be on the forum too bad. I’m still gonna call em out regardless what the admin says.
Can PayPal pull funds from your credit card or from your bank account? Or does it have to be from a ballence in there..

I’d think they can pull from any account you have linked...
I am sure PayPal can and will withdraw money from any account listet or freeze as they think is correct based on the info available to them.
I have funds frozen until the Oakley half way around world arrive and the buyer is happy.

Just got to this thread B.
It kinda reminds me of my early days on this forum where someone was falling short of like $20 when attempting to buy a $250 pair of glasses.
That's where I know I have to stay clear of dealing with those sorta people who don’t pursue this as a hobby any more and live beyond their means.
In your case, this buyer seems to be dishonest additionally.
Thanks for sharing and hoping everything gets resolved, if not already ( just managed to finish reading the original post as of now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back