• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay away from This GUY.🤬🤬💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Good morning friends. I'd like to share a story with you this morning about a guy that begged me, hounded me and now who is undoubtedly trying to get more discounts.

In December on Facebook(which is connected to here in many ways) a person from Australia contacted me regarding some questions about authenticity for some frames he purchased from someone not in our community. He had his doubts but once I assured him and provided a small education about some frog frames he was satisfied and happy to stay away from the seller. Now I dont know this guy I'm just helping someone who asked. I will do that for anyone really. Information is free so why not. So time went on. Maybe a month or so. This person contacted me again asking for more help and more education. Sure why not. I'll help. So I did again. About a week or so later he starts asking if I'd sell him anything rare. Specifically a few pairs that were in my personal no selling collection. I definitely wasn't thinking of listing them that's for sure. Anyway once I gave him a price that I'd be comfortable with he didn't answer back. I thought nothing of it. A couple weeks go by and we are into beyond Christmas now. He asks again if price was firm. I said yes. He stated then hed like to buy them. Surprisingly actually because the frog market has taken a dive. I waffled a bit to myself on whether or not I'd like to actually part with these rare frogs. But sure what the hell. It's a good amount of cash and it would help with bills. So I agreed. It took this gentleman over 2 weeks with excuses every time how he couldn't come up with the funds. So I'm thinking to myself why approach someone whom youd like to buy something special off of and not have any cash bit what the hell. I waited. Between this time I had another person whom I had deals with in the past approach me regarding the same pairs. I believe because this **** whom had asked me about them first was sharing photos. But I'm only guessing about that portion. So I asked this ****. Hey do u still want these rare frogs or are we still trying to come up with money because I have had another offer. This **** begged me to save them. Many messages from that point were "please sir hold them for me" please keep them for me I'll come up with thr funds". So being that I must have been out of my mind I decided to hang onto the frames for him as he asked me first. 2 weeks later and after numerous messages and excuses he comes up with the cash. I sent him an invoice (actually 3 because he couldn't figure out PayPal) he asked me does he pay f&f or g&s. I said it's best to pay goods and services. Ot protects us both if anything should happen. Apparently it's easy to cancel friends and family payments if you just cancel your credit card transaction with the card company. Good thing. Anyway. I finally after a month or so received thr cash. Not a ton by any means bit still a decent amount. 1680US minus fees and shipping to Australia of course. I then proceeded to ship the same day and updated the PayPal information and transaction. Oh and he asked if I could declare them at a low value (of course) lol. I've been there too though so why not. I'll do another favor. Not 2 days after I ship. This person starts to question authenticity. Wow.. wait till I ship to start questioning things. Seems fishy. All of this is over Facebook messenger by the way. So I have the screens. Anywho. He received his well packaged parcel in like 6 days or so. Once I see its delivered I asked what he thought. He then states he doesn't have time to open it but hed open it next week or Friday or something. Days and days after receiving it regardless..who waits to open a package that has 1600 dollars plus in it of glasses you so desperately wanted? Weird but whateva lol. Anyway Friday rolls around. Yesterday actually. He comments and I will copy and paste it

"Hey man you are not to be honest...exactly custom you send me exclude stpl dove...with the this amount that i purchase i only get a custom pair you are suck man?? I’ll try to want work with you more item but you give me ****."

Douchebag right?? Lol so here we go now. He is wanting some money back or some sort of retribution for his uneducated brain. Lol. I told him exactly how to file a PayPal dispute and return from there. He doesn't like that though. Hed like to keep 2 of the 3 rare frogs that were sent. Stranger more he waffled on which ones. Lol. Anyway I told him no. It's all or nothing and I'd gladly return his funds once I receive back the entire package. Keep in mind everything is legit and 100% Oakley products. As stated to him many times. Now this morning he messages me back. That hed rather have a discount lol. Thats not happening dude.. anyway for those who are on Facebook and are out and about there. Please be care of this idiot. He'll try whatever he can to get things for cheaper. Also true to ruin a long standing reputation to do it.

Stay clear all. For your safety
Screenshot_20200229-061339_Messenger.jpg

I know the guy! God damn. He hounded me to sell him some rare frogs as well. I wasn’t willing. So he ask what I had for sale. Offered him. Told him that if he wanted the rarer frogs he would have to build some trust because I didn’t know who he is. So... He started to bargain which I met him in the middle. Then flaked! Like wtf.

Then a few month, he saw that I was in LA, he asked if I could help him get the frogs that were at the city of origins pop-up. He had the guts to ask for help and not only that ask to buy it at a lower price because he was “poor”

Wtf this guy. Thanks for sounding out. Now I know.

I know the guy! God damn. He hounded me to sell him some rare frogs as well. I wasn’t willing. So he ask what I had for sale. Offered him. Told him that if he wanted the rarer frogs he would have to build some trust because I didn’t know who he is. So... He started to bargain which I met him in the middle. Then flaked! Like wtf.

Then a few month, he saw that I was in LA, he asked if I could help him get the frogs that were at the city of origins pop-up. He had the guts to ask for help and not only that ask to buy it at a lower price because he was “poor”

Wtf this guy. Thanks for sounding out. Now I know.
Wow. Yup sounds like the dude to the T. He came across as a decent and nice guy at first just looking to acquire some pairs he couldn't afford. Now lol. He wants discounts. Funny part is he contradicts himself all the time. "I think this is fake...no this one...um wait its this one.... ahhh I just want some money back so I can feel like I got a deal"... lol.

Stay clear Xavier...stay wayyyyyyy clear.

Just from trying to comprehend what he was saying from your copied portion of his message, I don’t think I would have been able to have a line of communication open for more than a message or two. Looks to me like he is fluent in Scamese.

At least he paid you, and he didn’t try to screw you out of the money, what an ass.

I think this is the same guy that tried to buy my blackrain frogs on eBay, he kept making excuses and begged me to keep holding them for him but never paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back