• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

!!!Stay Tuned!!!

wud've been wowd by the only "two in the world" til dyerudio burst the bubble haha! still is an awesome looking display case, grats!

wud've been wowd by the only "two in the world" til dyerudio burst the bubble haha! still is an awesome looking display case, grats!

No bursting bubbles here....I knew about these 2 months ago....along with everything else available....great scores.....seems the Icon is a little "fat" on the top and bottom....great cases none the less......

bonito09 said:

You can still be "wowed?" by the fact that dyeraudio could've just gotten pics from the guy selling them and Joben could've bought them...?

This guy's friend had another case I was interested in....those pics came in a email with a bunch of what he had available....he has some great stuff! I was more interested in the case I got....those are definately cool! You should see what else he has.....but this is Jobens thread and I don't want to step on toes or hi-jack it. Great pickup Joben....congrats!

Thanks to everyone, I will get them moved in in the next few days and get some really good picture!!! Sorry it wasn't good enough qtrain lol!!

those look awesome Joben! I'm getting one too that no one has seen yet (even me lol) so I'll take some pics when they get here. Grats again bro!!!

Back