• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Stealth Black Time Bomb with Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to sell a Stealth Time Bomb that I acquired some time ago. Since owning the watch it has stayed in it's box tucked away in the closet. As you can tell from the pictures, it has been worn by the previous owner but has been cared for only showing slight signs of occasional wear. It comes with the original boxes, but no paperwork or extra links. Watch will fit a medium sized wrist. I am asking $600 $450, which includes insurance and USPS priority shipping to the CONUS. Please contact me if you have any questions.
iphone%202014-15%20700.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20701.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20702.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20703.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20704.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20705.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20706.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20707.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20708.jpg
iphone%202014-15%20709.jpg

iphone 2014-15 700.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Any trades?

Username Hidden said:
Any trades?
Currently just looking to sell, but may be open to trades if it doesn't move.

Beautiful!

Since originally posting this item, I have done some research about the kinetic cells in these watches needing to be changed out over time, much like a battery in a normal quartz watch. I decided to take the watch for a trial run for about an hour while doing things around the house and it seemed to work fine. Within 30 minutes of taking the watch off, the end of battery life indicator was working, this is when the second hand jumps twice (quickly) every 2 seconds instead of once per second. I don't know if I did not wear the watch for a sufficient amount of time to allow the cell to charge properly, or if the cell will need replacing somewhere down the road. Regardless, I have lowered the price in accordance with worst case scenario of the cell needing replacement.

If it only had the links! D'oh

I weigh 260 and it fits a little loose on me. From the pics I took, it appears to still have 6 of the removable links in it.

Username Hidden said:
I weigh 260 and it fits a little loose on me. From the pics I took, it appears to still have 6 of the removable links in it.
SALE PENDING