• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stealth Monster Dog Question...

@ Tony/Marc - much mahalo guys! I managed to snag a pair of eBay! It's a complete, used set with some very minor flaws, but I'm stoked nonetheless! I appreciate both of your guys' help and insights. Mahalo again!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!..........................PICTURES!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!! :cool:
Oh & if you don't like them when you get them :wink:

Here you go...I think you're slightly more excited than I am, hahaha!

Overall, I'd say they are a 8 out of 10...some nicks and scratches on the lenses, the icons have seen better days and very minor wear spots on the frame, but overall a great pair...having an original 1st gen box is also a first for me...I'm pretty stoked!

I'll definitely keep you in mind if I ever need to find a new home for these! Mahalo!

duvaqa8a.jpg

a2ujena4.jpg

yvemupeg.jpg

ja9e2u6u.jpg

Nice, I think I bid on that pair to have as a back up.

Thanks for not outbidding me, LOL! Yeah, these were on the bay about a week or so ago, surprised I came across one so fast after starting my hunt. And the ending price was even better!

If I didn't have them already I would have bid a little bit higher! It is such a great color. I didn't know you were really into Dogs.

Hahaha, I'm REALLY glad you didn't, LOL. I love this colorway...sparkly but still subdued, like the Cinder's, haha!

When the Dogs first started getting popular I tried them, but thought they were too big on my face, so I went with the Pups instead. Wore Pups for a few years then tried on my friends Night Camo last year and I was hooked...sold my Pups and became a Dog lover!

Back