• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Stealth Tank, Red Dial Hollowpoint, Moss D3, Mother Of Pearl Icon Small All Gotta Go!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I have the watches listed above that all gotta find new homes. I have a ton of other stuff that is available too and will link the photobucket link so you can see all of the folders. I will of course combine shipping on multiple item purchases. All payments are F&F PayPal and shipping will be additional unless noted(I will work with you for sure and won't overcharge on shipping). If you choose not to F&F PayPal it will be an additional 3%. Buying the wife a new vehicle here in the next couple weeks and I need as much extra to throw into it as I can get.
Current Stuff That Has Gotta Go Photos by bhaley2four | Photobucket

Custom Stealth Cerakote Silver Dial Time Tank SOLD!!
6c65a5ba-c56c-40ad-b54b-2f62b9a467c8.png?t=1396417957

Red Dial Hollowpoint (Gently Used) Complete in Box $925
ED4A9DF5-ED79-4931-A614-4BBDC694E14D.jpg

Icon Small X Metal with Mother of Pearl Dial $250 (watch has not been worn for awhile and is not wanting to hold charge very long due to the fact, watch is sold as is)
C77BC9EC-2ACE-4BCD-A977-BC691825A54F.jpg

Moss Green D3 Digital Watch(new battery just installed) SOLD

Again, please check out the other folders and see if anything catches your eye, I just added about 30 pairs of eyewear in that folder and will be adding more apparel and other items here this week including large black poster frames with Jordan Romeo and Jordan Juliet included in those!
Photobucket Link: Current Stuff That Has Gotta Go Photos by bhaley2four | Photobucket

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Man that red hollow point looks good but no money to spend haha

Stealth Tank is SOLD!!

Payment sent for D3 watch, please PM me the tracking info thanks

Back