• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Stealth/yellow transfer case price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is my first attempt at selling so take it easy on me guys. Selling my first Oakley watch to start my "Timebomb" fund that I hope to pick up soon. Used approximately 6 times since purchased, so it is still in great condition. Strap has retained its vanilla scent and in excellent condition. No scratches, scuffs or dents on the case and crystal is flawless. Comes with original box ( there is a tear on the box), outer sleeve (employee wrote description on it), case (clam shell), and instructions. Asking $sold G&S shipping included. U.S only. PM me for more detailed pictures or any question.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in any trades?

@mopiko not at the moment. Prefer the $ but if no one is interested I'll reach out to you and see about a possible trade. Thanks

Bump

Bump with price dump

Username Hidden said:
@OakleyGuru379 lol I see what you did there and I'm glad you did it. @mopiko what do you say?
I just love it when someone puts something for sale, says it is to fund another purchase, and somebody asks to make a trade. Really?

Bump!
Nothing? No possible buyers? What if I told you I got this watch from the trash... Maybe that will spike someone's interest.

Username Hidden said:
Bump!
Nothing? No possible buyers? What if I told you I got this watch from the trash... Maybe that will spike someone's interest.

Oh no Dont do that
Ill give you $150.00 before I let you put it in the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.