• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Steel Double-Wide

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
I know there were steel Cubes and Single-Wides produced, but were Double-Wides produced in the rustic steel construction? If so.....post some pics! Here is a steel cube for reference.....
photo2-1.jpg

Sadly no...that guy never contacted me again....lol....I called and left about 5 VM's after HIS initial contacting ME first and he never replied....don't know what happened....all I know is that he's about 20 minutes from my house!! He had a regular Cube though....but who knows??? Maybe he did have more.....I was really looking forward to seeing what he had....I did however find another Rep with quite a bit in storage...pics later this week according to him.....fingers crossed!!!

Nope....I called him after he called me and he said he was busy all day and to call him back the next day to set up a meeting....I called and he didn't answer.....He contacted ME and sent me the pics I posted here on the Forum...he had alot of cool stuff...maybe it was scam? Who knows......Seems like alot of people I contact through CL was a former "Rep"...LOL...sounds good but who really knows......oh well....I'm sure he knew what he had and what he wanted for it......

Back