• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stellar deal on juliets

WantJuliet

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Vermont
Well I picked up my step brothers plasma ice iridium juliets. It only cost me my oil rigs and a 30 pack of bud. They need to be tuned up with new rubbers and lenses. I was just curious how I would know what year they were he can't remmeber and doesn't have box or coin or any papers. The serial is P100032A

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well the serial indicates that they're 2nd gen and originally had fire lenses; he must have swapped them with ice once upon a time.

But it's not enough info to pin down the specific year in which they were made, best you can do is sometime between 1999 and 2004.

And nice pickup!

Well the serial indicates that they're 2nd gen and originally had fire lenses; he must have swapped them with ice once upon a time.

But it's not enough info to pin down the specific year in which they were made, best you can do is sometime between 1999 and 2004.

And nice pickup!
You always seem to beat me by just a bit...I didn't even finish when I saw there was another post figuring you had got it...:)