• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stickers On Lens

Damn, wish we were back in 1500´s ......no oakley´s however, and you would be dead before you turned 25.......Music was much better than now though.

Okay, i am done spamming this tread, sorry guys

6) Sometimes they could obtain pork, which made them feel quite special

That still applies to this day and age, you ever noticed that special glow that comes from customers waiting in line at mcdonalds !?

Forget about God, bow down to the McBacon (TM)

I don't eat McDonalds anyway.

6) Sometimes they could obtain pork, which made them feel quite special

That still applies to this day and age, you ever noticed that special glow that comes from customers waiting in line at mcdonalds !?

Forget about God, bow down to the McBacon (TM)
When @washi me sensie gets some pork he feels quite special. ;)

As amusing as those "facts" are, they're actually pretty much BS, one big joke. Read more here:

Life in the 1500s

damn, thanks for the info kronin.............. so how was life really like back then ? suppose it was very different depending on where you where in the world.

I do know that some places have not moved on from that time period, and are trying to drag us civilized people back to that age. A shame they just couldn't stay in their own sh!tholes and rot away, without us ever knowing about them.

Last edited:
damn, so how was life really like back then ? suppose it was very different depending on where you where in the world.

Read the link, it talks about what was accurate and inaccurate in the descriptions, as well as the true origins of those sayings. And yes, they're talking about England; other parts of the world were different.

Latest Posts

Back