• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sticky For New Items Listed On Online Stores?

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Is it possible to create a stickied thread where we can constantly update new listings or sales on Vault, Oakley.com as well as other online sites?

Not just deals but new listings as well primarily for the places that people usually check like Oakleyvault.com, Oakley.com, eBay stores, MyCokeRewards.com, etc.

Speaking of eBay, it'd be great if we could start a thread where we'd post if we're bidding on an auction so we could avoid bidding each other up.

Speaking of eBay, it'd be great if we could start a thread where we'd post if we're bidding on an auction so we could avoid bidding each other up.

Are you basically saying you want to tell people what you're bidding on to stop them buying it instead? Don't think that's fair at all.

i would say it would never work....
everybody is on the hunt and if i see something i want, than i would try it!

Are you basically saying you want to tell people what you're bidding on to stop them buying it instead? Don't think that's fair at all.

i would say it would never work....
everybody is on the hunt and if i see something i want, than i would try it!
Not what I meant at all. I meant for it to be more of a courtesy thread so people can avoid running the price up on each other. Basically buy at the lowest price possible.

But after thinking about it last night, something like that can be and will be taken advantage of so I'd say scrap that idea.

But I'm still for a stickies thread where we can constantly update newly listed items and sales.

@Razerwire
would you stop with any bids if i would be 10, 20 or 30 bucks about your highest bid?
or would you say hmmm i spend 40 bucks more and have the model which you want?
i think ,we don´t go hunting as a group. i guess somebody in this community already bid me out of some items. . . .

i am very skeptical that something like this would work.

@Razerwire
would you stop with any bids if i would be 10, 20 or 30 bucks about your highest bid?
or would you say hmmm i spend 40 bucks more and have the model which you want?
i think ,we don´t go hunting as a group. i guess somebody in this community already bid me out of some items. . . .

i am very skeptical that something like this would work.
Yeah I'd stop if it were $10+ above my highest bid. I'd be out of control if I didn't have a hard cap and allowed myself to keep bidding on items. LOL

hi hi every collector is "out of control". . .
who needs more than one pair sunnies?

Latest Posts

Back