• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Still learning

Exchange area is the designated area to buy sell or trade. The requirements are there for a reason one of which is to discourage people from just joining to make a quick sale and not contribute to the forum.

If you buy sell or trade outside of there outside of those requirements you are bypassing this. Period.

If you had already fulfilled those requirements then that shouldn't be a problem. But you still had not when you posted this initially.

Ok. I apologize for any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm late to your little party, but we take the exchange seriously in here. It's our last bastion of security from fraudsters and quick-hitters. Please stick around and contribute!
I have every intention. I really enjoy the site and how knowledgeable and helpful everyone is

I have every intention. I really enjoy the site and how knowledgeable and helpful everyone is

Yeah, it didn't take me long to realize that either. No "Know-it-all" A-Holes that put everyone down for not spending as much money on their hobby as they do. At least not that I've run across in my years here.

Yeah, it didn't take me long to realize that either. No "Know-it-all" A-Holes that put everyone down for not spending as much money on their hobby as they do. At least not that I've run across in my years here.

I completely agree. Thought I was getting crap over the purchase I made “outside the guidelines”, but I understand the issue at hand and apologize for it, even though I felt as though I done no wrong, and now all is well. Look forward to meet more cool enthusiasts and learning more.

I completely agree. Thought I was getting crap over the purchase I made “outside the guidelines”, but I understand the issue at hand and apologize for it, even though I felt as though I done no wrong, and now all is well. Look forward to meet more cool enthusiasts and learning more.

No no no, I saw what you did there, it's not an issue anymore, as long as you stick to protocol going forward. That protects us all, buyers and sellers alike. You saw the "Why" and it's all good.

Latest Posts

Back