• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stock Market

A couple of my friends have been talking about the stock market lately, doing some investing. One of them just loves DIX, can't get enough.

Personally I've been playing around with CLT lately but the return hasn't been what I was hoping for.

A couple of my friends have been talking about the stock market lately, doing some investing. One of them just loves DIX, can't get enough.

Personally I've been playing around with CLT lately but the return hasn't been what I was hoping for.
******* funny

Those stock guys must be annoying.

When they can boast 1000% returns on any stock then they can say they know some good ****

Those stock guys must be annoying.

When they can boast 1000% returns on any stock then they can say they know some good ****

Funny this thread comes up.

Been trying to getting into investing, but I want to do it....right. Can't really say my funds are really there for any worthwhile gains yet.

Funny this thread comes up.

Been trying to getting into investing, but I want to do it....right. Can't really say my funds are really there for any worthwhile gains yet.
Gotta start with funds. Otherwise there nothing.

But some advice. Get into some investments before Election Day ......OOPS.

Gotta start with funds. Otherwise there nothing.

But some advice. Get into some investments before Election Day ......OOPS.

I was legitimately thinking about that when news dropped.

Then again if I turned to placing bets on the election itself, I would've been typing from like, a yacht right now.

Back