• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen Glasses

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
Picked up an international package from the post office today and it would seem as though one of the customs people stole my sunglasses while "inspecting" the package. Has anyone else had this type of experience? :mad:

are you serious?
do you know that everything was included in the parcel from the seller?

@ 1st i would open a claim against the shipping company
contact the seller if he has some picture of prove that everything was included!

and than KICK SOME ASSES!

are you serious?
do you know that everything was included in the parcel from the seller?

@ 1st i would open a claim against the shipping company
contact the seller if he has some picture of prove that everything was included!

and than KICK SOME ASSES!

The seller says everything was in the box when he shipped, his feedback suggests that he wouldn't try to cheat me.
I have pictures of the package before shipping, just waiting on final info from the seller before taking everything to the post office.
I doubt anything will come of it though, there's no way I can prove the glasses weren't there when I opened it. And even if they do side with me the seller listed the value at less than half what I actually paid. So I'm either screwed or royally screwed. I haven't been this pissed off in a long time.

If you paid through paypal you could always file a dispute through them...they are responsible for getting the item to you.

i don't know, which way he shipped, or where he is from....

if i send parcels, i note the weight on them and the weight is registered at the post office.
so, if it's not the same weight you got them by the nuts.

I paid through Paypal but it was sent as gift, not part of an auction. The package shows the weight at 231 grams but I have no frame of reference for that as I can't weight it myself.

My goodness!!! that is horrendous!

I had a package sent from the Netherlands which was opened by customs but thankfully everything was shipped to me!

I hope you get to the bottom of it and get your glasses or a full refund!!
:sad:

Back