• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen Glasses

I had a package right from Oakley make it from DHL to USPS to closest hub ..I am 10 minutes from there and usually get it in a day or 2 after Hartford does...never scanned in my PO...so lost or stolen ...oakley refunded me but I had to wait 28 business days...a postal carrier admitted to me ,even with people watching at USPS, stuff rarely but once in a while will"disappear" As for customs ..its why I am such a jerk abt only dealing in USA I sent package overseas ...and it took MONTHS for them to get it and it was crushed....I gave their $ back and took a loss because getting proof customs damaged it was a joke....

the weight for a "regular" hijinx with box and paperwork is:
75,8 grams

the special editions are a bit heavier:
WITK 88,4 grams
Propaganda 97,2 grams (probably the pin)

hope that helps!

Sorry to hear that bro I think to all of us who buy oakleys have that fear in the back of our mind,it doesn't mater if you paid through PayPal as a gift, you still have options and I'd start where Oakleynerd suggested, keep us posted, let us know if we can help, p.s. if is the sellers scam repor him right away

Sounds like the ultimate nightmare, I have always dreaded this happening to me. Best of luck resolving this issue

thank you, i'm hoping theres a happy ending to this.

the weight for a "regular" hijinx with box and paperwork is:
75,8 grams

the special editions are a bit heavier:
WITK 88,4 grams
Propaganda 97,2 grams (probably the pin)

hope that helps!

thank you for checking that for me. :)

Sorry to hear that bro I think to all of us who buy oakleys have that fear in the back of our mind,it doesn't mater if you paid through PayPal as a gift, you still have options and I'd start where Oakleynerd suggested, keep us posted, let us know if we can help, p.s. if is the sellers scam repor him right away

i'm not going to mention his name here because i dont want him associated with this thread but i beleive that the seller is telling the truth.

im sorry to hear this is happening man! hopefully you get to the bottom of this.
it sucks you paid as gift, sometimes is worth it it to shell out a few more bucks to cover the fees and know ur safer.

anyways good luck man and hopefully you get it resolved.

damn this will open my eyes to intl' shipping/buying.

sorry to hear this Foley. do hope this gets resolved somehow and you get some sort of reimbursement.

I dread this happening to me since I've had some intl' deals a few times....

and those pins are quite heavy.

damn this will open my eyes to intl' shipping/buying.

sorry to hear this Foley. do hope this gets resolved somehow and you get some sort of reimbursement.

I dread this happening to me since I've had some intl' deals a few times....

and those pins are quite heavy.

yeah ive had a lot of stuff go through customs through the years and this is the first time ive even had something opened. im just going to avoid international sales from now on, it just isnt worth it.

that old stupid cliche, it could happen to anyone. well it did!
a forum member here we exchange stuff all the time and he lives in Canada.

it sucks, putting your trust into someone going overseas with something worth a few hundred, especially buying from someone you never met through ebay. Thankfully most members here are trustworthy.

Latest Posts

Back