• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen out of my backyard!!!

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
Someone got a sweet deal on CL!!! Stole a pair of Infinite Hero Juliets complete from NC. Person on CL sold them for $100!!!!!!

Who on here got them??? Come on and fess up :mad:

This is war now. I've got to spend some time fine tuning my Craigslist skills so this doesn't happen again.

I browse cl every once in a while, never anything good around me.... or its snagged up before I see it

Sounds like a steal brother!!!! I am constantly on the apps and on CL. Didn't see that one otherwise I would've driven my butt down there to grab them. Or let someone know they were there. Sorry about your luck. There will be more!!!! Lol

I've only ever seen one deal on a 50.00 Juliet. Unsure of condition but didn't really matter at that price. Guy said let's meet up then when I tried to set up a place like 5 minutes later. Dude finally gets back to me hours later and says he sold them already.

I've only ever seen one deal on a 50.00 Juliet. Unsure of condition but didn't really matter at that price. Guy said let's meet up then when I tried to set up a place like 5 minutes later. Dude finally gets back to me hours later and says he sold them already.
Yeah but u hooked me up for a $100 Juliet once man. That was the best deal I've ever had. Although I did assemble an entire R1 from spare parts for $280, that was fun, lol

Yeah but u hooked me up for a $100 Juliet once man. That was the best deal I've ever had. Although I did assemble an entire R1 from spare parts for $280, that was fun, lol

Glad to hook it up for you. Figured after a tuneup new rubber all around, lenses, and a refinish you would just break even though.

Latest Posts

Back