• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Stolen pennys)new guy concerned about an old friend

@Scotty B Welcome to the community, glad you found us and signed up. It does indeed suck how you lost your Pennys, and if I had a pair and they had that serial number I would consider them yours after your initial post here! (I wouldn't give them to you because I'm a d!ck, and...well, they are Pennys!)

Just kidding. Please stick around and contribute, you are the kind of member we like seeing regularly, and you would be surprised how much good things come back around. Especially with the members in here. :)

:welcome:

Don't know why its takin me so long to find this forum but glad I did. I know this is a long shot but several years ago my truck was broken into in Baltimore Md. and the one thing that hurt the most was they stole my X metal pennys. its been so many years that I hope they found there way to a good home, I have since gotten a replacement pair. I bring this up because going through some boxes I found my old box with the serial number on it and my old receipt. the number on the box is A16414. they were polished with black lens, I believe PB016414. im not looking to get them back just hoping they made it to a good home, maybe match the box and coin back with the glasses. thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good one.
welcome to the forum :).i am sorry for your lost penny i can feel your pain brother & to whoever did that karma goes back.but for sure you will be more blessed because of that attitude.believe it or not you kinda inspired me & made me think to be more positive on a negative situation.kudos to you brother Godbless us all :angel:

Back