• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen R1 ti/gold

In the UK with Stuff "Signed for" most of the delivery companies, in lieu of the signature settle for a picture of the parcel on the floor in front of the recipient door in an open position.

In the UK with Stuff "Signed for" most of the delivery companies, in lieu of the signature settle for a picture of the parcel on the floor in front of the recipient door in an open position.

That's been Amazon's stance off and on lately. They even send you the picture before they even leave the parking lot (which I guess in a way is good cuz you got like maybe 5 mins before someone comes by to grab it).

What is going on in this world? Fuc£ing porch pirates, there will come a day not to far into the future when justice will be served by the silent majority and then we will see what these degenerate low life’s have coming to them.

That's been Amazon's stance off and on lately. They even send you the picture before they even leave the parking lot (which I guess in a way is good cuz you got like maybe 5 mins before someone comes by to grab it).
I guess that depends on what kind of dwelling & location too. I live in a Close so luckily don't have to worry about "prying eyes", Passer byes & suchlike..........

zz-memes-13-1.jpg

That's a horrible situation for you @mickeyblackeyes. I really hope you get them back or see him out and about. For me I'd feel almost violated. It's just as bad as someone breaking into your house. If you can't feel safe at your front door than where are we safe in this world. It's super bold and downright wrong what that d🦴ck head did. I have a camera on my porch at the front too. It's saved me once on a missed delivery. I think it'll work in your favor too. At some point he will look to move those and you'll be ready. Good luck and keep us posted please..

That's a horrible situation for you @mickeyblackeyes. I really hope you get them back or see him out and about. For me I'd feel almost violated. It's just as bad as someone breaking into your house. If you can't feel safe at your front door than where are we safe in this world. It's super bold and downright wrong what that d🦴ck head did. I have a camera on my porch at the front too. It's saved me once on a missed delivery. I think it'll work in your favor too. At some point he will look to move those and you'll be ready. Good luck and keep us posted please..
Nah bro this is long gone. I will never get this back unfortunately. I've moved on 😅

Latest Posts

Back