• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stopped By The O-store

icyX

Oakley Beginner
New England
Well I had an itch I needed to scratch so took a ride down to the oakley store near me. Came home with a couple nice new metals. My first pairs of Juliet's.
bfb01ceb915f587960ae607cb1f608e8_zpse03463f7.jpg

d691436b7e3640d372e64c8c66f68248_zps47fbbc1a.jpg

I went with the intention of just purchasing a single pair but somehow left with two. Also grabbed a couple sets of rubbers and a set of the ruby iridium replacement lenses.

:) Thanks man! know there are lots of used Juliet's that pop up on eBay, been keeping my eye on them, but wanted new for my first set. Just glad I got a couple before they were all gone. I plan on picking up a set of red rubbers for the ruby/x-metal and some blues for the ice/plasma eventually. The next set of frames I'll be looking for will be the mars :cool-33:

:) Thanks man! know there are lots of used Juliet's that pop up on eBay, been keeping my eye on them, but wanted new for my first set. Just glad I got a couple before they were all gone. I plan on picking up a set of red rubbers for the ruby/x-metal and some blues for the ice/plasma eventually. The next set of frames I'll be looking for will be the mars :cool-33:

Linegear is the way to go for rubber... Unless you wanna shell out the cash for OEM rubber.

Back