• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stopped by the O store...

yanki01

Oakley Beginner
I got the Fast Jackets yesterday during lunch after I sold both Flak Jacket frames and both lenses I had with them. I felt the flaks were small for my face. I LOVE these fast jackets. they feel very solid. Black Plaid frame with OO Red Iridium Polarized lens and of course, G30 Iridium (non-polarized) lens for when I golf. I wanted to try something different than black iridium polarized as my everyday lens. they were pretty dark when I had them on all my previous Oakley's, I really like the contrast and brightness of the OO red iridium. I could possibly even use them on bright, sunny days for golf but I will probably still fall back on the G30 for any golf weather. I'm thinking of white ear socks to go with the white O on the frame. I really wanted matte black like my flaks but they don't offer them in any matte color. These plaid frames are pretty sick.

I also picked up a few other things while I was there. (extra storage bag not pictures)

oakley1.jpg

oakley4.jpg

oakley2.jpg

oakley3.jpg

Are those the plaid frames?:shock: And I hope you saved a Flak because if you like 00 Red, youre gonna LOVE prizm trails!

Nice pick ups. I have the same shirt in reverse colors. I really wish to find one of those cleaning kits with the flag on it soon.

Are those the plaid frames?:shock: And I hope you saved a Flak because if you like 00 Red, youre gonna LOVE prizm trails!

sure is! :D this frame is pretty sick. I got white ear socks for it today to go along with the white O on the frame.

I did not save my flaks (shipped them to their new owner yesterday). I knew prizm's lenses were coming out but I'm hoping they make it for the fast jackets soon. the flaks were just too small, the fast jackets fit perfect.

Back