1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Discussion' started by -=Jeff=-, 9/28/11.

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=-

So how does everyone store their extra lenses?

It is not an issue for me yet, but I am planning on a couple extra sets for my Juliets.

I am also thinking of building a simple case for my glasses, to display yet, keep handy enough to get for use.

Currently they are all in their soft vaults and I would rather have them in one spot with better access

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire

I usually keep them in their boxes in a drawer.

3. SpliceD

SpliceD

I think the Split Jacket soft vault will fit your juliets along with two sets of extra lenses. I can make sure and let you know when i get home tonight.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire

I just tried it. The Juliets are too wide.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD

So much for that.

6. Razerwire

Razerwire

Yeah if it weren't for the two nubbies it would've fit.

7. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=-

That sucks.. I could keep them in the box they come in I guess

8. NMOne

NMOne

I've got my original grey Whisker lenses wrapped in the packing foam in the box. That's how I plan to store my Juliet lenses when I get them.

9. yoshi1984

yoshi1984

I have the flak jacket sport soft vault, do you know if the lenses fit in that case? if so i could sell it to you.

10. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn

I have been trying to figure out a solution to that one too. I have quite a few lenses and no real way of organizing and storing them. I just keep them in a box for now.