• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Store opening at Lalaport Fujimi

While posting about the Harajuku store in @Oakleynerd 's 8000th post thread, I saw there is a store opening event at Lalaport Fujimi, at Hongo, not far from the Tokyo Dome. Might be of interest @saulsaul , @Linegear Official ?

Free gift!

企業情報 | オークリー オフィシャルストア
Tokyo Dome? This is out near Saitama! Was planning to get there early and buy all 3 MadMan Raws (given that Tokyo Dome is about 30 mins from me). But think I'll leave it, knowing the true location!

Tokyo Dome? This is out near Saitama! Was planning to get there early and buy all 3 MadMan Raws (given that Tokyo Dome is about 30 mins from me). But think I'll leave it, knowing the true location!
Ahh. When I Googled Lalaport Fujimi before it showed a location near the Dome, now it's showing out near Saitama indeed. :(

Ahh. When I Googled Lalaport Fujimi before it showed a location near the Dome, now it's showing out near Saitama indeed. :(

It's cool. I was in Oakley Store Harajuku this week and asked about the MadMan Raw. The guy said he knew that some hardcore Oakley fanatics were planning to get to the Fujimi site super-early to queue to get in first.

Possibly even the night before.

I'd do it if it was a re-release limited edition Juliet or XX. But for a pair that lets in light from all sides, c'mon!

Hmmmm I thought Lalaport was in Yokohama.
I remember I planned to go there, but I only went as far as the Ferris Wheel and the Chinatown :confused:

Back