• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Store refits?

Love the slightly longer length with the casual T-Shirts. Only other item I tried was one of their light sweaters. I'm afraid to wash that one. In general I can agree it's nothing special for the price. Driving towards athletic apparel will probably have a more notable showing. Closest I ever got to that stuff was MTB gloves, but it felt pretty "meh".

On the note of GAP, I haven't been there in a while. It's always hard for me to shop there because their aesthetic is pretty...neutral, like Uniqlo and Old Navy. Last thing I remember getting there was the Product Red leather jacket in 2007. Haven't followed their collaborations lately (if they have any), but seeing how H&M x Balmain blew up, I wouldn't be surprised if the practice became more common.

Am I the only one that totally ignores the clothing section of the O Store? You could put a $100 bill on top of a stack of shirts, and I wouldn't even notice it was there. I'm only in the store for one thing...and it isn't the clothes.
I hear you.

I am a big guy and I am not part of the Oakley market core (athletes ), so I just skip the clothes. Only non clothing items I buy are the backpacks and sunglasses.

I avoid their cotton sweatshirts. Those things fade or fall apart pretty quickly. Their technical outerwear is pretty good. Its all i use when i'm skiing/boarding or doing some winter camping.

Hearing that they will be doing in store print screening on shirts so you can customize your shirt there in store. Pick your base shirt and logo and it will be made. Can't imagine how much that will cost to impliment when if they put it into stuff they already know they would be more successful. The markup is better on clothing which is why it will continue to look more like everything else lux puts out to save $$ and just use the name till they water down the brandname.

I actually buy a bit of clothing from the si site and some si stuff that makes it to the vault. Nowhere near retail, but some decent stuff. $10 hoodies are all or the house for the boys to wear. Some hydrolix on the rainy days. Seems like the custom sunglass options are the only thing on the shelves for sunglasses anymore.

Am I the only one that totally ignores the clothing section of the O Store? You could put a $100 bill on top of a stack of shirts, and I wouldn't even notice it was there. I'm only in the store for one thing...and it isn't the clothes.

haha, i could not agree more. i walk in for the shades... but while cutting through, i say to myself "how are they going to manage to move all this 'fabric' merchandise"....

Latest Posts

Back