• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Storing Oakley Lens's Particularly Juliet

So after a quick visit to bunnings, Which is essentially Lowes for you americans i settled on this gadget which is double sided, actually quite ingeniously designed... Seems to do what i need for now. Could be better could be worse. Will safely store 10 sets of Juliette Lens's. More Lens's if my OCD allowed me to put more then 1 matching set into a sector

FkzGts2.png

bcYxlnf.png

6XzchID.png

I like what nimers done,cant get any more protective and organized than that

Damn thats cool to get some kudos from the king :)...... I'll be doing some business with you soon funny enough.

Also for the record, Each lens is sitting within its own microfoam envelope and then is sitting on top of its mate which is also in its own envelope with the curvature matching.

For 5$ and some foam i couldn't have thought of a more protective useful solution.

Also for the record, Each lens is sitting within its own microfoam envelope and then is sitting on top of its mate which is also in its own envelope with the curvature matching.
For me, they have to be this way too. Sensible precaution or mild OCD? Bit of both probably...

Back